Similar Text Quotes
It is only the modern that ever becomes old-fashioned.
To expect the unexpected shows a thoroughly modern intellect.
The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.
In modern life nothing produces such an effect as a good platitude. It makes the whole world kin.
People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defences, or the problems of modern society.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body