The health benefits of walking
Similar Text Quotes
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
In America the young are always ready to give to those who are older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience.
Thirty was so strange for me. I’ve really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult.
Attention to health is life’s greatest hindrance.
If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body