Darling, you said. We’re a train wreck. Sweetheart.
Darling, you said. We’re a train wreck. Sweetheart. I said. Train wrecks always make the front page.
Similar Text Quotes
I hope to stand firm enough to not go backward, and yet not go forward fast enough to wreck the country’s cause.
I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
True friends stab you in the front.
Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator.
A lot of companies have chosen to downsize, and maybe that was the right thing for them. We chose a different path. Our belief was that if we kept putting great products in front of customers, they would continue to open their wallets.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body