Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Similar Text Quotes
A right delayed is a right denied.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
Older people sit down and ask, ‘What is it?’ but the boy asks, ‘What can I do with it?’.
You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
The rulers of the state are the only persons who ought to have the privilege of lying, either at home or abroad; they may be allowed to lie for the good of the state.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body