Don’t expect results from excuses
Don’t expect results from excuses.
Similar Text Quotes
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
To expect the unexpected shows a thoroughly modern intellect.
You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
This year, or this month, or, more likely, this very day, we have failed to practise ourselves the kind of behaviour we expect from other people.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body