If you eat what you’ve always eaten, you’ll weight what you’ve always weighed.
Similar Text Quotes
I were better to be eaten to death with a rust than to be scoured to nothing with perpetual motion.
Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry is own weight, this is a frightening prospect.
Want to learn to eat a lot? Here it is: Eat a little. That way, you will be around long enough to eat a lot.
Fishes live in the sea, as men do a-land; the great ones eat up the little ones.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body