Never throw in the towel. Use it to wipe off the sweat. Then keep on going.
Similar Text Quotes
There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up.
Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
We are what we are, because of the vibrations of thought which we pick up and register, through the stimuli of our daily environment. Resolve to throw off the influences of any unfortunate environment, and to build your own life to ORDER.
Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make-up on. That’s when you’re the prettiest, I hope that you don’t take it wrong.
I’m not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body