Remember the girl who gave up. No one else does either. Fight on!
Similar Text Quotes
There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave.
I gave in, and admitted that God was God.
We are twice armed if we fight with faith.
My toughest fight was with my first wife.
There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body