Setback versus failure, know the difference
Setback versus failure, know the difference:
- You slipped up
- Screwed up
- Lose focus
- Gave in
- Got Lazy
- Distracted yourself
You decided your health wasn’t worth the effort.
Similar Text Quotes
No man ever achieved worth-while success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure.
It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference.
The key to success is failure.
There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.
Women are never disarmed by compliments. Men always are. That is the difference between the sexes.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body