Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.
Similar Text Quotes
The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
It’s easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you’re a winner, when you’re number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you’re not a winner.
The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.
My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.
Part of every misery is, so to speak, the misery’s shadow or reflection: the fact that you don’t merely suffer but have to keep on thinking about the fact that you suffer. I not only live each endless day in grief, but live each day thinking about living each day in grief.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body