The hardest step for a runner is the first one out of the front door.
Similar Text Quotes
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
Martin Luther King Jr.
I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?
True friends stab you in the front.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body