The less you eat sweets, the less you crave them
Fact: The less you eat sweets, the less you crave them.
Similar Text Quotes
Part of every misery is, so to speak, the misery’s shadow or reflection: the fact that you don’t merely suffer but have to keep on thinking about the fact that you suffer. I not only live each endless day in grief, but live each day thinking about living each day in grief.
Miracles do not, in fact, break the laws of nature.
Thirty was so strange for me. I’ve really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult.
A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
My share of the work may be limited, but the fact that it is work makes it precious.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body