There are no tricks, there is only hard work. Eating healthy foods & never giving up. I reward my body with training hard & eating clean be...
There are no tricks, there is only hard work.
Eating healthy foods & never giving up.
I reward my body with training hard & eating clean because I’m worth it.
Similar Text Quotes
That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work.
Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.
- f the g r e | The Little Blacque Blog on When nothing goes right … go left.
- Stop Your Running Vacation | The Chocolate Mile on The hardest step for a runner is the first one out of the front door.
- I’m a Survivor « Color Blocks Design on I refuse to sink.
- Work Hard & Be Positive – My Life in this Wonderful World on Work hard and achieve anything. Aim higher. Dream bigger. Fear less. Love more, Look after yourself. Be grateful. Stay blessed. Trust your struggle. It’s now are never.
- How You Should React to Failure » ActionPodcast on If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up