There are no tricks, there is only hard work. Eating healthy foods & never giving up. I reward my body with training hard & eating clean be...
There are no tricks, there is only hard work.
Eating healthy foods & never giving up.
I reward my body with training hard & eating clean because I’m worth it.
Similar Text Quotes
That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work.
Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body