Unless you puke, faint or diet, keep going.
Similar Text Quotes
How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?
I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.
You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my great ideas. I’ve only ever had one.
You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
You can’t learn in school what the world is going to do next year.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body