I must get back to the sea
Similar Text Quotes
You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations.
Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
To the Master’s honor all must turn, each in its track, without a sound, forever tracing Newton’s ground.
Fishes live in the sea, as men do a-land; the great ones eat up the little ones.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body