I think I was blind before I met you
Similar Text Quotes
But love is blind, and lovers cannot see_The pretty follies that themselves commit.
Hatred is blind, as well as love.
What a blind person needs is not a teacher but another self.
That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.
Martin Luther King Jr.
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body