It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men
It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
Similar Text Quotes
We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the Mac for anybody else. We built it for ourselves. We were the group of people who were going to judge whether it was great or not. We weren’t going to go out and do market research. We just wanted to build the best thing we could build.
Children wish fathers looked but with their eyes; fathers that children with their judgment looked; and either may be wrong.
You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
It’s so much easier to pray for a bore than to go and see one.
When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body