It’s always too early to quit
It’s always too early to quit.
Norman Vincent Peale, American minister, author
Norman Vincent Peale
Similar Text Quotes
Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
A lot of people quit looking for work as soon as they find a job.
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body