I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night
“I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night”
taken from ”The Old Astronomer”, also known as “The Old Astronomer to His Pupil”
Similar Text Quotes
With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die.
Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, Take him, and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine, And all the world will be in love with night, And pay no worship to the garish sun.
Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star.
It is the stars, The stars above us, govern our conditions.
Death is a fearful thing.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body