Similar Text Quotes
Everybody talk and everybody listen, but somehow it’s always the truth that comes up missing.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending.
To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness.
If one could only teach the English how to talk, and the Irish how to listen, society here would be quite civilised.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body