Love is a party for two
Similar Text Quotes
A peace is of the nature of a conquest; for then both parties nobly are subdued, and neither party loser.
In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be wrong.
Love may forgive all infirmities and love still in spite of them: but Love cannot cease to will their removal.
To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly be broken.
To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body