Love is not a beacuse, it’s a no matter what
Similar Text Quotes
In a competition of love we’ll all share in the victory, no matter who comes first.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
If it doesn’t matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body