Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget that they are also getting old.
Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget that they are also growing old.
Similar Text Quotes
Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for other women because they’re too busy looking for new ways to love their own.
You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
The strange thing about growing old is that the intimate identification with the here and now is slowly lost; one feels transposed into infinity, more or less alone, no longer in hope or fear, only observing.
Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body