May your neighbours respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you and heaven accept you
May your neighbours respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you and heaven accept you.
Similar Text Quotes
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
By that sin fell the angels.
The book salesman should be honored because he brings to our attention, as a rule, the very books we need most and neglect most.
The trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.
Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body