Positive thinking sees the invisible, feels the intangible and can achieve the impossible
Positive thinking sees the invisible, feels the intangible and can achieve the impossible.
Similar Text Quotes
Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.
Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body