There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. Nelson Mandela
There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
Similar Text Quotes
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
True religion is real living; living with all one’s soul, with all one’s goodness and righteousness.
Woz is living his own life now. He hasn’t been around Apple for about five years. But what he did will go down in history.
Passion is the genesis of genius.
Once I knew only darkness and stillness… my life was without past or future… but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body