You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)
British Scholar and Novelist.
Similar Text Quotes
A goal is a dream with a deadline.
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.
Martin Luther King Jr.
If you want to reach a goal, you must “see the reaching” in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.
Leaders aren’t born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body