You don’t need to be smart, good looking, nor wealthy to make someone happy
You don’t need to be smart, good looking, nor wealthy to make someone happy.
Similar Text Quotes
It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
I’m an optimist in the sense that I believe humans are noble and honorable, and some of them are really smart. I have a very optimistic view of individuals.
Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them.
A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
The simplest way to be happy is to do good.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body