You might even curse me under your breath, when you think I’m not listening (I’m listening). You might even curse me under your breath, wh...
Similar Text Quotes
Ignorance of all things is an evil neither terrible nor excessive, nor yet the greatest of all; but great cleverness and much learning, if they be accompanied by a bad training, are a much greater misfortune.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That’s real glory. That’s the essence of it.
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;_When little fears grow great, great love grows there.
Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.
It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body