I’m a stitch away from making it, and a scar away
I’m a stitch away from making it, and a scar away from falling apart.
The (After) Life Of The Party, Fall Out Boy
Similar Text Quotes
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
There is only one way… to get anybody to do anything. And that is by making the other person want to do it.
The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favor wish that he might have done you a greater one.
Martin Luther King Jr.
The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time.
The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that he knows where he is going.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body