Make Me A Fragrance That Smells Like Love
Make Me A Fragrance That Smells Like Love.
Similar Text Quotes
Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.
Love may forgive all infirmities and love still in spite of them: but Love cannot cease to will their removal.
To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly be broken.
To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way.
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body