Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
How To Live
Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy.
Similar Text Quotes
There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things that we could use.
It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.
Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.
Leave a Reply
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body
Never reply when you’re angry.
Never make a promise when you’re happy.
Nerver make a descision when you’re sad!