The creative adult is the child who survived
Ursula Le Guin
The creative adult is the child who survived.
Ursala Le Giun
Similar Text Quotes
Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. A
Thirty was so strange for me. I’ve really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult.
It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist.
The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body