Your children need your presence more than your presents. Jesse Jackson
Your children need your presence more than your presents.
Similar Text Quotes
Children wish fathers looked but with their eyes; fathers that children with their judgment looked; and either may be wrong.
That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.
Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
No man should bring children into the world who is unwilling to persevere to the end in their nature and education.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body