Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
Similar Text Quotes
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.
Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.
The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that he knows where he is going.
Leave a Reply
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body
[...] (source) [...]