The body achieves what the mind believes
The body achieves what the mind believes.
Similar Text Quotes
I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.
Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.
My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn’t stand the sideline.
The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.
All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination, Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body