Similar Text Quotes
Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.
Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.
Leave a Reply
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body
[...] [source] [...]
[...] iheartinspiration.com via Stephen on [...]