You face is just fine, but you’ll have to put a bag over that personality
You face is just fine, but you’ll have to put a bag over that personality.
Similar Text Quotes
Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, Take him, and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine, And all the world will be in love with night, And pay no worship to the garish sun.
A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.
All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.
Martin Luther King Jr.
I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.
We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.
- Monday’s Moodboard – Yellow Tulips | on Free your mind
- Wolfgangfm on Never make a decision when you’re angry. Never make a promise when you’re happy
- Darrell Todd Maurina on I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure, is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Raheel Farooq on he most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths
- lau on You don’t have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body